Last Update April 17th, 2016 So you want to learn how to start blogging? Well that’s awesome! Blogging is an excellent way to make money online.
Whether you want to replace your current income or add an additional income stream, blogging is one of the best ways to make money on the internet.
The main ways you can make money with your blog is to monetize via:
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate Marketing
- License Rights Program
these methods and they rake in handsome
monthly revenue for their efforts.
Here are my Top 10 Tips on How To Start Blogging.
- Define your WHY… Do you want to afford a better home for your family? Do you want to go on vacations & travel the world? Do you want a new vehicle? Knowing this will get you through the ‘going gets tough times’
- Find Mentor(s) that actually Makes Money Blogging (search on Google, YouTube, Ask me)
- Record training via video & notes/pdf (if not already created for you)
- Make sure you know the basics. i.e Do-follow v.s no-follow links. On-page, On-site, Off-site for best SEO.
- Learn and Apply what the Mentor Teaches You
- Ask Questions
- Learn as you go. In order to vacuum the carpet, you will need to plug in the vacuum cleaner. Get Started! You will get better with experience. Mentally prepare to Fail fast & Succeed quick.
- Believe you can do it.
- Be consistent. If this means writing 1 post a week or 2 posts a week. Choose your schedule and stick to it.
- Consider doing reviews (preferably with demos). They are an excellent way to increase conversions and produce sales.
How To Start Blogging Step-By-Step:
So where do you start? Well lemme tell you about my journey and how I got started. Perhaps this will shed a little light on your road to blogging success. I created a small site/blog using Niche Profit Classroom a few years back, monetized it with Google Adsense and made my first $100. A huge breakthrough as this helped my belief that this stuff actually works. At that time i believe Panda slap came out and I just didn’t know enough back then to get the site to rank again so it wasn’t producing any more revenue.
Today if you look around there are MANY successful and highly profitable blogs around. So I set out to learn differently. Without the aid of some paid membership that is reliant upon a specialized system. Although in the past that is exactly what helped wet my appetite. Now I wanted to go about it differently. Here is my strategy along with a few tips and tricks to help you on your journey…
- Choose your Vertical/Niche/Topic. What are you interested in? What gets you excited? What are you passionate about? What do you know a lot about or what could you talk about for hours on end? Choose an industry that talks to someone’s Passion or a Pain-Obstacle. The Market you choose needs to be large enough and you must be able to make money with it. (notice how there are many different words to describe the same thing. Just use the word that makes the most sense to you.)