My Evergreen Discount Price tutorial could save you a few bucks or if you do large quantities or recurring orders it could add up to $1,000’s.
Simply follow these step by step instructions & you soon will have saved a ton of cabbage in the months & years to come.
- What product do you want to buy at a low price?
What product do you currently buy… but would rather buy at a lower price? (maybe you buy in quantity on a regular basis)
- Can you locate a way to contact the product (manufacturer)?
- Hint: You can usually find a label on the product to contact them (contact info: i.e website address, phone #
Call the phone number & ask them if you can buy direct from them.
If they say no we don’t sell direct then ask them:
- Where can i buy your product locally?
Answer: i.e Sherwin Williams or whatever local sales outlet where you can go to buy their product.
Contact the local sales outlet for the product you are interested in… (I’m using Sherwin Williams Paint Store as an example)
- Tell them that the product maker referred you to them.
- Ask Sherwin Williams: ‘What is the best price you can do on this product? (you may want to ask for manager or whomever deals w/discount pricing or can give you an adjusted lowest price)
- Trust me they can give you lowest price, especially if you explain to them that you will be buying a lot of this product from them. I know this because I am currently getting deeply discounted deals there myself.
If Sherwin Williams wants your business & believes you know what you are talking about, they will know that if they don’t give you best price you will go to a competitor and buy from them.
- They will give you their best price (shop around at other retail outlets to make sure you have the lowest price from Sherwin). Now if they give you a price and you know it’s not low enough you can press them further to drop the price more.
- They may drop the price more. However they probably won’t want to sell the product for less than what they paid wholesale for it. They like any other business likes to make a profit, even though it may be a small profit.
Now you are locked in at that best price, make sure you have an account w/Sherwin Williams. This way you get that same discounted price every time you come into the store and order. If you want you can use a business name. My business is called Pro Paint & Drywall.
Lesson to take away for the day
- Haggle (but be informed before you start). Do this by checking around at other sales outlets and know how much they are selling the same product for. You could also shop around online for pricing, just remember to include shipping charges and add that in to the total.
- BONUS TIP4U: If you’d rather do your shopping at a box store…(let’s say for the convenience of 1 stop shopping)
Box store, i.e Menards, will match price with Sherwin Williams if you:
- Ask for manager at Box Store (this is key as the manager is the one that is given permission to adjust prices)
- Bring receipt from Sherwin Williams (proof you are buying @price you say you are
- Then box store will match price (that’s been my experience)… Manager will be able to tell you if they can do this
Thank you for watching video, I know your time is valuable.
Keep watching this channel for $1,000’s of dollars of savings 4U in the future.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my Evergreen Discount Price tutorial and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
***If you like my excellent strategy on saving money above then lemme clue you in on a smokin’ hot way to make money called 100K Factory – Ultra Edition. It’s been referred to as the Holy Grail of making money online… It’s fast, easy & you can make a lot of dough.